Friday 12 August 2011

While I should be packing . . .



. . . I've been making long shorts for Little Roo (gorgeous fabric don't you think - its from Lizzy House - Red Letter Day - sadly I think it has been discontinued) . . .  (I have to admit that I was totally inspired my Oxford Kitchen Yarns, I thought her trousers were so gorgeous I had to make some for Little Roo too!)


. . . I've also been making some I-Spy bags.  They were featured in Handmade Living.  Really easy to make and really effective, I hope they will bring some distraction on our travels.  Do you recognise the fabric - again, another lot of gorgeousness?!  Of course for Flopsy Bunny you can't go wrong with a bit of Cath Kidson!


Just a little way of saying, we are going away!  For some sun, I hope and to recharge our batteries.  Check back in a couple of weeks . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment