Monday 12 December 2011

On the seventh day of Christmas . . .


There was some sillyness!

Yes, knitted paper chains, or should they be called knitted wool chains.  Rather silly I know and I'm not sure what came over me, except I saw some really lovely felt ones recently and thought felt, wool, knitting!!  I'll have a go.  I've never been one to see the point of knitted cupcakes and vegtables but I'm beginning to see the appeal  now- it's more in the fact that you are able to do it rather than for the finished object but then that's my take on it!  DH is slightly concerned that our house is going to resemble this!

The beauty of this chain is that it is mighty quick and easy to make and you can keep adding whenever the urge takes you.  One picture frame this Christmas maybe a whole room next year!!! (Sshhh - better keep that quiet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment