Monday 13 October 2014

On my needles and nearly off my needles!


It's that time of year again when I'm in knitting mode.  I came back from holiday and spent an unhealthy amount of time on Ravelry looking at lots of lovely knitting projects and adding them to my already lengthy queue!  But I did come across a lovely project which I thought would be just right for a - dare I say it - Christmas present!  Eeekk yes the word is out!  But I'm now putting myself under lots of pressure to make three of them!  But the wool is so divine that I am going to enjoying doing a lot of pressurised knitting in the evenings!!
All this means that my summer wrap, which didn't get finished this summer and it looks like it won't get finished anytime soon will have to be worn next year instead!  I've basically finished the knitting part but I have to do what looks like a tricky graft which I've been putting off until I have a good couple of hours in one uninterrupted slot - hhhmmmm, difficult to find in our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment