Friday 30 September 2011

Getting organised

I'm not sure if it's the long 6 weeks of summer, with all those unstructured days that have suddenly made me feel that it is time for a bit of a routine, or whether it is now that Little Roo is more independant and I am feeling a pull to do more of my own things rather than soley concentrating on the little ones.  Anyway, whatever it is, I'm getting organised!!! 

I suddenly realised that I have A LOT of things that I want to do and if I am going to attempt doing anything then I need a schedule!!  It's funny how you find other people in the same place as you.  I have been enjoying reading Attic 24's cleaning and tidying blitz which has spurred me on as well as a visit from a very organised friend who said, I need a schedule and lists!

Well without boring you all with the details all I can say is that I am being ruthless - I even took off a cardigan midway through the day and put it in the recycling bag because I thought "this just doesn't suit me - out it goes!!"  Anyway, I've got a long way to go but I am determined to come up with something that I can stick to, which also means I'm allowed to do some crafty things during the day without feeling guilty - well they are on the schedule you see!

Here are some of the last of my sweetpeas - can you believe I kept them going until nearly the end of September - horrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment