Thursday 19 March 2009

Revamp and Challenge

I've given my blog a bit of a revamp, a new banner (designed by my wonderfully talented brother) and layout. I think it looks much better, but would love to hear what you thought of it. I'm still very new to blogging and there are some absolutely gorgeous blogs out there and I'm in awe of their beauty as well as the really talented people behind them!

So a number of people I notice have been setting themselves challenges for the coming year and I thought I might jump on the bandwagon. OK, March might be a bit late to start ... and I don't think I will manage as many projects as some, e.g. Adventures of a lady in training but I thought it would be a good place to put my ideas, hopes and inspirations. So I will be adding a list of projects I intend to do over the coming months and hope to show the finished results on this blog. This list might give you an idea of the things I like and if you see something that would be right up my street I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment