Wednesday 23 December 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Now that the birthday celebrations are over (mine and Little Roo's) the serious business of Christmas can begin!! It was great to see Kirstie back on our screens with her Christmas show, which inspired me to go out, buy some red card and gold glitter and get sticking!! I'm rather pleased with my stars. Flopsy Bunny got in on the act and her stars are going to be Xmas tree decorations and gift tags. I was going to get my lino cutting stuff down to make some reindeer stamps but couldn't find anywhere that sold lino so I guess that will have to wait until next year.

So this will be my last post before Christmas and I have 10 more rows to knit and then the small issue of sewing up but I'm hoping to get a picture on Christmas morning for a post-Christmas post. All that's left to say is
Merry Christmas
wishing you all a fabulously festive time x

No comments:

Post a Comment