Tuesday 8 December 2009

The panic is beginning to set in ....

Now that my beautiful baby boy has turned one - and we did have a lovely day; he beamed all day saying 'Happy', and was very pleased with himself - my thoughts can turn towards Christmas. Eeeekkkk!! Flopsy Bunny's advent calendar has become a harbinger of doom, with each door that opens meaning another day less to get ready! I have managed to do some Christmas shopping and have put up some fairy lights outside, which gives our little cottage a twinkly feel. But I still have a whole pile of mauve wool to knit - luckily onto the sleeves now so should be done by Christmas eve. I was also hoping to make one of these for my sister, but I'm not sure I will be able to get it done in time. I would like to make some more clothes for Poppy doll and I'm half way through making her a ballet/princess outfit. I'm obviously on a rag doll vibe at the moment as I came across these adorable Elves and feel very tempted to make them. But I might wait to see what reaction I get from Poppy first before launching into more dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment