Wednesday 17 June 2009

How does your garden grow?

My peonies are out and looking gorgeous, this variety is called 'bowl of beauty' and it definitely lives up to it's name don't you think? With all this warm weather we have been outside alot. Flopsy Bunny has discovered the joys of raking and planting seeds and we are going full steam ahead with the veggies although I know deep down in my heart that the slugs will eat everything ...

We had great fun making wigwams for DH's bean plants, afterwards he reminded me that they were a self-supporting dwarf variety which didn't need the canes ... oh well Flopsy Bunny and I enjoyed ourselves!

2 comments:

  1. I love peonies. And love the new design of the blog - great banner! Just added you to my rainbow blogroll - http://www.plantingwords.com/blogroll.htm. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding me to your blogroll - am loving the rainbow effect very cool :)

    ReplyDelete