Monday 17 August 2009

Pussy Cat Antics

It's tough being a cat, even one who sleeps all day, all that sleeping can get boring after a while so Saffy has decided to make it a bit more interesting and set herself a challenge to find the most novel and unique place to sleep in. I mistakenly left a skirt of Flopsy Bunny's resting on top of this bowl and hey presto it turned into a cat bed! As you can see she was a little put out at having her sleep disturbed for the photo!

All this cat chatting is really to disguise (badly I feel) the fact that I haven't been very crafty recently. I could put it down to the fact that I don't make much in the summer as we tend to be out and about, or that the little ones leave me with no time, both of which are true in part but excuses aside I don't really have any excuses! I have materials for several projects but nothing has materialized so I might just muse awhile until I get caught by the making bug again - which I'm sure won't be too long - so please bear with me! Meanwhile, back to the cat ...

No comments:

Post a Comment