Sunday 28 March 2010

Eggs . . . Easter must be on it's way

What a treat I've had today, my lovely parents-in-law not only whisked the kids off for the day so that DH and I could have a much needed day working in the garden (aching backs all round though . . .), but we were also given these bunch of lovelies from my parents-in-laws neighbours hens - who have been laying furiously. They must know Easter is fast approaching.

So with eggs in mind I've got a few lovely blogs to show you which might inspire you with your eggs. First up is Samster Mommy with her Glittered Eggs - right up mine and Flopsy Bunny's street. Then there is Moda Bake Shop with Bunny Eggs - a wonderful idea for using up lots of scraps of material. Finally To Be Charmed has some Japanese Washi Tape Easter Eggs - very lovely. We are going to attempt blowing and painting eggs this week - I'll let you know how we get on!

No comments:

Post a Comment