Sunday 26 September 2010

Flutterby Butterfly

Oo, oo, oo I'm so thrilled with my table tent project (OK, couldn't keep it a secret any longer). I'm getting quite carried away with it. Not the best photo to show you but I've just been sewing some butterflies onto one of the panels. The birdie is on another panel and I just have one more panel to finish but that does involve ALOT of appliqué so it could take some time! Then it's a case of just putting it all together - ha ha! Don't you think the fabric is just divine? I have been sitting on this little pile of gorgeousness for quite some time and I'm really glad it's starting to be used and of course there is lots left over for all sorts of projects. The mind is racing away but those ideas will have to wait . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment