Monday 7 March 2011

Spring, spring, spring - must be nearly here?

The sun is shining today - horray.  How wonderful everything feels on a bright sunny day.  Spring is definitely on it's way.  Potatoes are chitting everywhere inside!  I've got garlic bulbs to plant out asap and signs of life are coming back in the garden.  The hellebores are flowering and my peonies are starting to show their little maroon tips, lots of fun to be had in the garden soon.

Then amongst the chicken pox and half term a special little girl turned 5. Five! I can't believe it but there we have it and here is her cake - a little bit wobbly and not as smooth as I had hoped but a feat of engineering non the less!  Flopsy Bunny had her party at the weekend and had a fantastic time - I am exhausted having entertained 24 little ones for 2 hours but it was lovely seeing her with all her friends and she was very pleased with her cake - I don't think she even noticed the bumpy icing!
Happy Birthday my gorgeous girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment