Sunday 5 February 2012

My favourite moment

Occasionally, on a sunny morning at the weekend, I will creep into the sitting room, pull back the curtains, letting the sun flood in and lie on the sofa with a cup of tea and my knitting.  It is one of my favourite moments.  Alas it is always just that, a moment, before I'm discovered and my lap is for sitting on rather than knitting.  More recently my knitting has been put aside so Flopsy Bunny can do her knitting.  She wants to knit and has picked up the idea quite well, she is just not dexterous enough at the moment to hold the needles, wool and move stitches on and off needles.  Hold onto those precious stitches I cry as they zoom off the end of the needle!

A moment of calm contemplation before the business of the day begins.  What's your favourite moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment