Tuesday 20 March 2012

Quiet time

It has been a bit quiet round these parts recently I've noticed.  Which doesn't really reflect what has been going on in our lives.  There has definately been some craftiness (there is always some craftiness going on!), there has also been some gardening, tidying up and cutting back and thinking about spring.  It seems that I am having a quiet moment, a reflective moment, opening myself up to the new season, longing for some sun, some clear blue sky days and rejoicing that I finally have some washing on the line!  I have also been buying some supplies, so watch out - new little Easter treats coming this way soon!

On a different note, this lovely little posy of flowers was my mothers day gift from Flopsy Bunny along with a gorgeous hand made card and an early morning wake up call because she was just 'too excited'!!  I hope all you mothers out there were equally spoilt last Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment