Thursday 12 April 2012

Red, White and Blue

I'm not particularly patriotic but somehow I have got swept up in the excitement and organisation for our village Jubilee celebrations.  I made this little corsage with thoughts of maybe putting some in my Etsy shop.
I've also been persuaded to join the sewing team for our Jubilee Decorations committee - scary that there is a committee!!  But then I guess with two whole days of events there is a lot of organise!
Then while in that Red, White and Blue mood, I stumbled upon the most gorgeous pattern for a summer jumper and - well - there was no stopping me - no sooner had I seen the pattern than the wool had been purchased and has arrived!!  I've just got a little knitting project on the go at the moment which I'd like to finish first and then I'm going to dive into this gorgeousness.  Although it will be with a little bit of trepidation as the pattern involves lace and looks a little tricky - something I am going to need to concentrate on I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment