Tuesday 3 December 2013

Final Bits and Bobs

The last (you can breathe a sigh of relief now!) pictures of our renovations.  This light fitting would probably be more at home in some large rambling manor than our little 3 bed cottage, but then sometimes you need a bit of overstated glamour in your life - or is that just me?!!
 
I have to say that I love it and although it is probably a bit grand it does suit our stairwell beautifully and it makes me smile every time I walk past - which surely is a good thing?!
Flopsy Bunny has a bedroom to dream for and I would have loved a room like this when I was her age.  It suddenly feels like our little house has been transformed.  It is amazing what a lick of paint, a bit of wallpaper and a new carpet will do to a room.  The wallpaper has been a favourite of mine for 5 years now since I first spotted it and I still love it now - birdcage walk, isn't it gorgeous?!

*sigh*, I am a happy bunny.  I just need to organise the redecoration of our bedroom now - funny that that has been left to the very end . . . oh well next year . . . but I have got my eye on some lovely wallpaper . . . !

No comments:

Post a Comment