Thursday 19 August 2010

A month of cat photos . . .!

I must apologise, in advance, for what is going to be A LOT of photos of our cat over the coming weeks and maybe some other animals thrown in for good measure . . . ! But my wonderful camera has been sent away to remove it's dark splodge or 'fleck of dust on the sensor' as it was diagnosed in the shop. Anyway I'm without the wherewithall to take photos - so old ones will just have to do.

This doesn't mean that there isn't any crafting going on, which there is!
I'll keep you updated on what I've been up to and hopefully I will have lots of things to show you when my camera is back in action. In the meantime here is my cat Saffy looking a bit peeved at the extreme closeup and for being disturbed from her sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment