Wednesday 25 August 2010

A Wet Wednesday

It's been raining ALL day. We haven't had a day like this for months. After scurrying home at lunch time, and despite the weather, we had a really lovely afternoon. Little Roo slept, Flopsy Bunny was crafty (sorry about the photo but I took it with my phone - am still really bereft about my camera :( ) and I sewed. Two hours of sewing - what bliss! Especially as I had worked out how to sort out my mitered corners on the project I'm working on - which is coming together nicely and hopefully will be finished by the time I get my camera back. Then Little Roo woke up and we made Chocolate Raisin Jumbles. Then suddenly the rain didn't matter, with a hot cup of tea and a chocolate raisin jumble what could be better? Then DH phoned and asked if I had lit the fire yet - a roaring log fire - now that would make a perfect end to a perfectly miserable day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment