Wednesday 8 June 2011

Tssk, tssk, tssk

I'm telling myself off at the moment.  With several projects half finished or almost finished I've launched into another new project!  So while my little ones tucked into their supper tonight, which for once they seem content to eat without my supervision, I quickly drew up a pattern for a doll.  Not just any old doll but a princess doll and not just any old princess doll but a real princess doll!  Remember this? Well it seems that now is the time to make it.  Although unfortunately I have now lost the pea, it was quite small and I'm sure I put it somewhere safe . . .

As you can see my other projects are being hampered somewhat.  Saffy has decided that the quilt is the only place she is sleeping at the moment, which does make it a bit tricky when it comes to sewing.  Particularly when she fixes me with one of her glares and hunkers down even further - if that is possible!  It does bode well that the quilt will be cosy and warm though - sadly it was needed for a rather cold and windy camping expedition and I didn't get it finished in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment